Make Money Online With FREE Wix Websites (Make $100/Day Easy!)


Make Money Online With FREE Wix Websites (Make $100/Day Easy!)

1. Sign up to wix, free account.
2. Play around with Wix until you feel comfortable with using the website. It's pretty intuitive once you get the hang of it.
3. Set up your own web design website, infact I was so confident, I used a wix template with my script! Worked like a charm.
4. I HIGHLY recommend getting "SitePoint - Web Design Business Kit v3" , as this will guide you through the process if you are unsure about how it all works.
5. To refine my process I used a client management software where I could deal with clients remotely and seemlessly. ( I will spoon feed you this...) Get ACTIVE COLLAB! Clients love to see the 'process' as it happens.
6. Ok Great, you're set up. Go find some clients who want flashy 'cool' websites. (No, I'm not going to spoon feed you ;) )
7. I PDF'ed out lots of wix templates, styles and colours and so on, asked the clients to select the designs, and requested them to get all the text images and so on (known as the copy).
8. Get the client to pay what ever your terms want. MAKE SURE YOU GET THEM TO SIGN CONTRACTS. Why? 2 reasons. 1st, Clients love a structured process and it stops them from being dicks. 2nd, It will sort out future headaches, because you can say... "In the contract it says...."
9a. Spend 40mins to an hour designing the website. I love it how I only spent 5% of my time designing!
9b. Either PM for the script, or make up your own script for hiding ads, BTW, iframes suck.
10. update your client every other day through Active Collab, then after a week or so present him his website. Make it seem like the dogs bollocks!
11. Get them to pay the other half fo the fees.
12. upsell SEO and what ever you can just for the sakeof it! ;) (I usually sell a £300 SEO contract and spend $15 on fiverr!) - Sometimes I managed to squeeze over £1,500 from EACH client for ONE WEEKS work.

Check out Some  Videos Below To Help You With These Processes



Comments

Popular Posts